PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Part 61 conundrum for Australian ATPL applicants
Old 3rd Jan 2017, 08:39
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
I don't even know why I post here sometimes.

You have no argument, no leg to stand on. You clearly didn't even bother reading my reply to you. I've addressed every ill thought out and vapid point you've attempted to make, shot down every irrelevant assertion and generally shown your argument to be petulant and small minded. In response all I've received is cherry picked nonsense.

"Just keep complaining away here on pprune and crying over the fact that you can't apply for these jobs that you're supposedly overqualified for but don't actually meet the requirements to stick your application in for."

Another silly and childish post that has defined your entire involvement in this thread. At no point have I claimed to be overqualified for anything. I did however, meet the experience requirements for a variety of jobs that were otherwise unavailable to me (at the time) due to this stupid licence requirement.

I have asked you over and over for the evidence that the introduction of this test will have an outcome on flight safety. I suspect I'll be waiting a fair while longer.