PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Friday Jokes
Thread: Friday Jokes
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2016, 07:56
onetrack

A traveller broke down in a remote rural area, and in some despair, he got out and opened the hood, trying to figure out what the problem might be.

Whilst peering under the hood, he noticed a white horse leaning over the fence to the adjoining field, looking at him, and his vehicle, intently.

Suddenly, to the man's amazement, the horse spoke clearly. "It's a blocked fuel filter. Unscrew the fuel line on the input side of the filter and drain it, then reconnect the line and you'll be right to go."

Absolutely flabbergasted, somewhat frightened, and watching this weird horse carefully, the man grabbed a wrench and did as the horse instructed.

He got back into his vehicle, hit the starter and the engine burst into life. He floored it away from the horse, fearful of a bout of madness.

When he reached the next town, he pulled into the first gas station he saw, jumped out, and said to the station owner - "You won't believe this!! My car stopped about 10 miles out of town on Route 41 - and when I got out, a talking horse leaning over the fence gave me instructions on how to fix the problem!!"

"Was it a white horse?" inquired the gas station owner.

"As a matter of fact, it was!! Why??"

"Well, I'd say it's your lucky day. There's a black horse in that field, as well - and he doesn't know the first thing about fuel systems on motors!!"