PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet goes down on its way to Medellin, Colombia
Old 17th Dec 2016, 10:14
SteinarN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ATC Watcher,

I think what Lemme do here is well within what we can expect, and in fact what we should appreciate on this forum. I think everyone reading here is capapble to understand that Lemme has no access to the complete data and as such his teories and findings might get revised at a later stage. Something he has said and done several times in this case already.

Speaking for my self I, can say that I find what Lemme has said in this topic to be very interesting and enlightening to read all while I am fully aware that the complete picture is by no means available yet.

As to what you say about the ATC transmissions missing in the above post from Lemme, I am sure everyone that have read this topic in only the most superficial way am aware that the ATC transmissions is missing and that his post is only indended to give the approximate timeline for the LaMia transmissions and the aircrafts height at each of those transmissions.

Edit: And, by the way, I am a non-professional, and I am still fully able to understand the non-completeness and potential inaccuracies in Lemmes posting.