PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern wannabes
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2016, 08:59
mach85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Turkpilot
There are 5 guys from my old airline in china that currently work there. They are not just doing 2 or 3 long haul a month but domestic sometimes as well. The 777 cargo does suck and you can get it more often then not with lovely pvg included.

Schedule changes constantly. And as they have shown in the past they will open RSP base just to close it down a few months later.
I don't remember ever saying that you only do 2-3 long haul flights per month. All the fleets in CSA do domestic flights as do most Chinese carriers you will find.

777 cargo actually doesn't suck for everyone as you say. Some like it. Its horses for courses. If you are the kind of guy who needs to stand in the galley after landing to meet the passengers and feel important then probably it isnt for you. If you dont 'need' that ego massage then actually it is quite nice and laid back flying.

Anyway you make it sound so awful here that there isn't much point to come for you i guess. Weren't you deciding between 2 jobs. Sounds like you made your own mind up.......

Good luck. All the best,