PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2016, 09:40
Enzo999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RexBanner
Enzo I think what 4468 is getting at us that for prospective pilots Monarch isn't really an option though is it? As you've alluded to, job security. Monarch pilots will find themselves fortunate if their company is still here this time next year let alone in five. As for the cabin crew not speaking to you, I've had no problem with that whatsoever since I've been here, indeed some of the x rated stuff that gets sent to me by mixed fleet girls after having spoken to them just once would put your eyes on stalks. Never had any problems getting on with the legacy lot either. Are you sure the blame doesn't lie elsewhere on that one?
I am happy to take the blame on that one! Once again I have never said don't join, I simply said everyone must decide what's important to them and look at all the facts. I don't want to come across as some miserable old git because that's not the case and on most occasions I do enjoy going to work, even though I miss my family when I do. Really all I am trying to get across is that the grass is not always greener and if you are sat close to a command or have one at Easy/Ryan/Mon then maybe your future would be better served staying because SH at BA might not be the answer you are looking for.