PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2016, 11:47
Above The Clouds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Step Turn
Advice like this is more problem than solution. If Maurice needs help beyond that which he had prearranged (before he started the trip) to recover the Cub, the mush better advice is to abandon it, and get home with his health. Thereafter focus on a part of an adventure which went great, but could not be completed.
I agree, at the moment Maurice on Facebook is just rambling on about the South Wales police, brexit and any other garbage that springs in to his mind and ignoring advice from people trying to help him. I am beginning to wonder if there is more than just physical medical issues.

In fact a few comments are now appearing that if he doesn't stop and focus on getting out of South Sudan he will lose any support he has gained, which makes me believe he is using the whole situation for media attention and trying to gain funds via the newspapers.

To be honest the whole affair is becoming rather tedious to read as he simply will not listen to advice.

Maurice Kirk
What
is the current joint
cost of 23 years litigation, so far, to tax payer and me all because the Cardiff judges/outside police forces both refuse to enforce either earlier court orders or the law ? DO YOU know the current millions?
Maurice Kirk
Is any lawyer, in, any country out there, prepared to act for me on any aspect relating to the welsh police or welsh Iaw courts or do I really have to come back and abandon my cub to the scavenging poor neglected South Sudanaese to make pots and pans out of her?
My french cub and 1931 Morris minor OHC (for sale) are srtolen and may be in Langport areais believed stolen in the Langport area,,,,,if nothing els else has been achieved in this South sudan incident.....there remainains boxes and boxes of rec on parts ready for G-KERK due for float to vbe based in Irerland for my retirement......a substantial reward out forrtheir where abouts , as well, please.
... I have no post faxes, no phone etc,, to use to expose vulnerable English court system, using what goes on, daily, in Cardiff that the cabal is using South Wales the launch pad to be introduced across the rest of the unsuspecting UK if BREXIT happens YOU and I know it is far from that simple after the masses who either do not understand the seriousness of our corrupt court system or consequences in years to come....Europe is now ripe for effective reform for individual countries.