PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2016, 15:51
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Kirk could have saved himself a lot of grief regarding his veterinary issues if he had used a lawyer from day one.

He may be an excellent person with animals but he lacks people skills.

A lawyer takes his dog to a vet and the vet should have taken his problems to a lawyer.

In my opinion he would not be where he is now if he had stuck with the group.

The problems when they all got locked up should have raised a red flag.

He sadly departed on his own and now claims the organisers are to blame.

Mr Sam Rutherford
Sir,
I am facing recovery costs that are increasing by the day and without a visa, either in and now out, with possibly no overflight clearances either were for Ethyopia or South Sudan, having refused me sight of them with the flight plans filed when leaving Khartoum, leaves me in further difficulties.
In September I indicated concern in that part of the proposed flight to which I partly relied on you, as I was going on another route anyway on my own if I could not find anyone interested in the front seat. I asked for the possibilities of my money back and leaving the rest to experience if I pulled out myself.
Revelations since suggest my fears may have been right all along.
May I suggest a one-off payment immediately into my bank account for my re patriation/medical attention and cost towards recovery for my aircraft into a non hostile country outside North or South Sudan
Urgent reply needed with future communications, only on this matter of compensastion, to be kept in total confidence or otherwise mutually agreed
thankyou
Sadly Maurice does not do risk assessment.

He now appears to be irrational
https://www.facebook.com/maurice.kirk.92?ref=br_rs

Nurse says I can only recover in time to fly her out of the bramble patch for Table Top is plenty of TLC before my Narus school, I have decided to adopt, either uses her for a camping den or as great play- ground mega slide.
Nurse has also ordered, to be me build me up after losing 11kg in less days, is for substantial meals by the Nile, by candle light and for the dulcit tones of a Congalease band playing near-by under a mango tree. Even a local dancing lession was attempted but left the patient back almost to where he had started!
Yes, nurse, your were right...one step at a time.

Trying to elicit the truth is difficult.

This from his facebook page.
Terry Holloway
Terry Holloway Maurice are the Embassy helping you in the way they should be? a
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Maurice Kirk
Maurice Kirk I am totally embarassed as the the lengths to which our local British Government officials, so often meleigned, have burnt the 'mid night oil' each time, in Osaka, when I had engine failure in the mountains near Kanazowa, when mistakenly detained first in Waco goal and then Texas' State Psychiatric Hospital, Austin, when reliant on more South Wales Police lies eminating from blackmailed Dr Tegwyn Williams and Professor Rodger Woods' flagrant lies, for cash and now this. Help from Juba's Consular team is exemplory but I was never offered a stiff G&T.
Source https://www.facebook.com/maurice.kirk.92?ref=br_rs

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 10th Dec 2016 at 20:13.