PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2016, 20:34
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
I started this thread and frankly I have now given up.

Despite a lot of help Maurice appears to be more focused on his ongoing litigation than his current problems in South Sudan.
This from his facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/maurice.kirk.92?ref=br_rs

Ben Smith
Ben Smith Maurice, you are leaving some of us here scratching our heads in wonder. You allegedly have malaria and an infected leg. You also have your machine to sort out with a long leg left if you are still contemplating finishing the flight down to the Cape. Why all this legal battle here? I think we all already know that the British legal system is broken and corrupt. Your cases alone display this, so we don't need any further convincing. My advice is thus > Get yourself a legally qualified McKenzie Friend to deal with all this. Get yourself and your aircraft better and concentrate with JUST that! Very best wishes.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Terry Holloway
Terry Holloway But what news of your health and the aeroplane?
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Roy S. Perry
Roy S. Perry Maurice - I have a friend called Iselle who is from Durban but now works in Malta. I have given her your african mobile number. She MAY have friends in Kenya. Good Luck, you have been good at getting out of scrapes in the past but you cannot do it on your own this time.
I have it appears been misled drumming up publicity for him while he has another agenda.

Look at this video from the French news agency AFP. Not exactly on his last legs in what appears to be a bar selling Heineken and with wifi internet connection.

Veteran British pilot Maurice Kirk has had his share of mishaps... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images

I owe an apology to Terry Holloway and Sam Rutherford for wasting their time.