PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 6th Dec 2016, 17:26
Efato75kts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ofcourse it is a sound investment .I do not intend to get in to a debate about wha is the definition of stuccess.As far as I am aware different paths can take you to the same destination.Just a difference in specific individual cirmustances is what influences us to pursue other ways of being successful.
Perhaps your idea of a great investment is having a degree ? Which depending on the course it can last anything from 3-6 (masters,PHD ).Again you can aslo question one who goes down that route ,including the loans from University ,time ,family etc .Ofcourse with no guarantee of a job.
I was achieved A star in GSCE Mathematics ,Physics,Chemistry ,Biology and English Literature .The rest were C graded.I also hold a BEng in Aeronautical Engineering having graduated when I was 20. A qualified cupping therapist to add to that.
I must say you sound a little bit judgemental but my apologies if it is not the case .

With regards to saving to do it all at once , I will be happy to have my PPL first ,ATPL and 150+ hours and end up borrowing for the IR and CPL .I have always been a go getter and very positive minded and doors will open !