PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2016, 08:35
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
There you go Terry. A clear image of "Walt-wings".

And before you respond with "..but they could be on anyone, where is the proof it is TCT?" I have included another clear image, and no, the woman shown is not a look-a-like/impersonator/stunt double: It is TCT wearing an RAF brevet.

Just one small part of this monumental fantasy.
That could not be clearer. Thank you! Pre 1952 (wire?) wings, which predate her. Presumably a talisman which she referred to in a statement. The MoD ceremonial office should be able to explain the legal position on wearing historic insignia. Personally I wouldn't wear something (like those wings) which could lead to criticism by others, but dressed like that she is hardly posing as an RAF pilot. Those who go to the Goodwood meetings every year, and elsewhere, dressed in the full modern uniform with wings are rather more guilty of being imposters. There is a post elsewhere on Prune about uniforms and surpriseingly that has attracted little comment, whereas those who seek to continue to vilify TCT on this thread appear to be eager to unearth anything - however remote - which will sustain their unkind campaign, which many find unpleasant and unnecessary. As I said when I first joined this thread hasn't she suffered enough? What is the end game?