PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK politics - Hamsterwheel
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2016, 07:17
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Two superb offerings, the first written in a style and with a content that would suggest a life long exposure to the Mail....

I also watched Daily Politics on BBC2. Angela Rayner came across as a typical loud mouthed gobshite with no grasp of any facts. Even Andrew Niel was dumbfounded by her ignorance.
I was amazed to hear that she was the Shadow Secretary of State for Education.
I was less surprised to hear that she left school aged 16, pregnant and with no qualifications.
She is so far out of her depth. The Labour Party is dying

The second, a more subdued effort, but, non the less still containing a level of descriptive erudition that aligns well with the target audience.

"I watched possibly the gobbiest female MP ever on the BBC Daily Politics today, Wednesday, Angela Rayner.

Wow! Even the master, Andrew Neil, couldn't get a word on edge ways.

She's one of Corbyns babes and, as ever, tipped for the top by the usual suspects

Of course, the fact the lady is now an MP, has a considerable amount, in comparison to many, an oft touted complaint on here about politicians per se of life / work experience and has, in fact, shown all resilience, attributes, and more, to develop herself......again, virtues much promoted by the right, seems to have escaped your notice.

Last edited by Krystal n chips; 1st Dec 2016 at 08:23.