PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas non-stop PER to LHR?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2016, 23:36
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tuck Mach
My current pseudonym is my only one. I am a new viewer to these pages. That personal affront aside, I present an alternative view based upon a background far different from yours. Try not to turn into a personal attack, it undermines your argument.
Easy Tiger. You appeared out of nowhere only a few weeks ago with a writing style similar to some other notable Qantas bashers. The 'current pseudonym' comment I made was not a 'personal attack'. The emphasis in that statement was more about the one track nature of your comments than wither you may have had multiple pseudonyms- you wouldn't be the first. You'll need a much thicker skin to survive PPRUNE if you perceive stuff like that as a personal attack.

I'm not sure Qantas management is taken 'at their word'- at least not in the blind faith sense you imply. All the current QF staff have to go on though is the current narrative and trying to make sense of that. Sure, the narcissists will never say 'sorry' or admit fault and that is a flaw. However whilst the narcissists are still in charge we can but look to what they're trying to achieve and at the moment it appears what they're trying to achieve is positive for mainline growth.