PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2016, 06:48
djmp92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys!!

Just wondering if any applicants waiting for Flight Screening would like to start a "Mastermind" group. It's something I incorporate in my professional life, getting like minded individuals in the same situation as me to share information, tips and techniques on how to grow and improve towards hitting their goals. It's an amazingly powerful resource.

Obviously in this context it's to do with flight screening. Things you've been studying, techniques on those mental maths equations, resources, contacts and all that jazz. If we all live locally we could also meet and start getting to know each other as well.

I've found this forum to be invaluable for information and various contacts who have been through, are going through or are about to go through the process have been so crucial to my preparation. In fact without the assistance of other people I wouldn't even be at this stage. It's all about being humble enough to learn off other people's experiences. It's how you grow and reach that next level.

And finally, the military's always been about teamwork. We can achieve exponentially more if we all put all our heads together and help each other out towards that singular purpose. Let's aim to get everyone through.

If anyone's interested shoot me a private message. Looking for about 5 to 6 people at the most.