PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Liberal Party wins, Bombardier wins
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2016, 20:30
Willie Everlearn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks everyone,
I have the figures I need to support my 50% claim. So I'm good. The rest are just out of date numbers or numbers of convenience. Thanks.

FE Hoppy
If your company had listened to BBD when they configured their interiors, you wouldn't have to f**k around with ballast fuel. But then, you already know that.

galaxy flyer
C series has a very typical, bog standard CofG envelope. I'll refer you to my previous comment.

peekay4
Really? Embraer analysis using Regional jets? (hey, you picked them, I didn't)
The Embraer E2 is out of scope as is the MRJ. Plus, the Regional airlines are shrinking so fast, they'll soon be all but extinct. Then what?
I think you'd be better off saying 'Bombardier concludes the C Series has better trip/CASM costs than the competitors.'

My earlier remarks were focused on 3 OEMs, for those following this. Because there are essentially only 3 aircraft models (2 of which are out of production... for obvious reasons) in the market seating capacity range I'm looking at. Of course, there are overlaps and competition within this market. If you prefer to go into the overlaps at either end of this market, instead of the middle, then okay, C series may not necessarily be the better aircraft.

I think we're having nothing more than a "my dog's bigger than your dog" exchange here and for that reason, this whole thread is off the rails taking more and more cars with it.

Willie

Last edited by Willie Everlearn; 15th Nov 2016 at 20:46.