PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2016, 09:49
Piltdown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot DAR - I thank you for keeping this thread open. This site has helped put pressure on "people in places" and has shown the British honours system for what it really is. A self-promoting backslapping club that will dish out accolades, award and medals to anyone with the right background and breeding. I think we have proved beyond all doubt that TC-T is a fraud. But such things do not matter to the "great and good" because she is after all, one of them. Mere plebs like us should know our place, doff our caps and touch our forelocks as they pass by.

What has this thread archieved? Two things. Firstly, we have shown that fraud in aviation might be more difficult to get away with than in some other spheres. Secondly there is sleeze, corruption, ineptitude and poor corporate governance at all levels in society and you don't have to be that smart to benefit from it.

So as a passing gesture, how about Pprune launching a new tread in say Jet Blast. Call it say the "Curtis-Taylor-Weaver Award" for the most deceitful aviation story or exploit? If yes, please can I nominate the first recipient?

Well done JS, SR, SWB, J and S for sniffing out this particular rat.

PM