PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2016, 00:33
Pilot DAR

Received 60 Likes on 43 Posts
I get it. But remind yourselves of what PPRuNe is, it is a repository for communication. There is, and will not be, any mechanism within PPRuNe by which "action" is taken, a person would have to do that. PPRuNe is not a person, PPRuNe will take no action, other than to moderate communication reposing here. We've invested a lot of extra effort into this one!

So, to best "spend" the moderating resources on this thread, we moderators will entertain a (one/un/uno/unus/ein/en) post from each of those with passion here, which could be something new, or a summary of the important themes to that person. Once that post is made, give it a rest, okay?

Yes, I made the text a different colour in my post, so I could spot it quickly as a benchmark, when I scroll through, to see what's been added after I plead whoa!

Some new, and important information may cause a justified re-invigoration of this discussion, let's wait and see. In the mean time, how about investing some of that massive pilot intellect in other threads in this forum, hint, hint.