PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2016, 14:02
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
No, because they are not trying to persuade anyone that they are actually military personnel or indeed qualified pilots.

TCT is a pilot, her wearing RAF wings has a whole new meaning. It suggests she is an RAF (trained) pilot.

Earlier images show the wings on her right collar:Fine and dandy in my opinion, but once they migrated to her chest then the deception started. For me there is an intent to mislead.

Pulse1, again I hear what you are saying but it is the deception from day 1 and the reasons for the change to non-solo-but-let's-not-tell-anyone attitude that we are trying to get to the bottom of. We have her in her own words pushing the SOLO flight long after she knew it wasn't. No matter how good her PR team are, they cannot argue with what is on film.

The additional info that some have spoken about, myself included, just reinforces the fantasy she has built around herself to the point I really think she believes it.

Last edited by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY; 8th Nov 2016 at 14:08. Reason: to reply to pulse 1