PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2016, 08:25
Piltdown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is she editing her new film now? It is due out soon.
I'll guess the film is already made and in it's digital can, after a quick check to make sure all references to the rude, four letter "S" word have all been removed. But it won't be offered until the smell of this debacle fades away. It's value depends on it being sold to the Beeb so it can then be hawked around the rest of the world with the quality seal of "As seen on the BBC". Saying it had its world-wide TV premiere on KXGN-TV, channel 5 will impress nobody. But its value is reducing all the time yet it needs to be turned into cash. I'll also wager the (paying) speaking engagements are thin on the ground and the overdraft is building up quite nicely. And all of that will be cleared just as soon as the US trip is finished... Errr, but that needs a bit more cash to sort and these nasty people are deliberately being mean and nasty, etc.

She could make a film about near misses, burgling controlled and restricted airspace, poor technique, reckless flying and crashing vintage aircraft though. Solo or two-up, I'd love to watch that!

PM