PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2016, 21:17
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three unanswered questions (Repeat)

I am posting this as I believe that Ms Curtis-Taylor or, at least, some of her team are following this thread.

There have been many posts recently that have concentrated on criticising Ms Curtis-Taylor in relatively general terms and it is quite easy for her to ignore them.

Several pages ago, however, I posted three specific questions for her to which I never received an answer. I apologise for repeating them here and recognise that doing so may prove to be a triumph of hope over experience but here goes anyway!

I would be interested in a reasoned response from the lady herself to the following:

1. What is the reconciliation between Ms Curtis-Taylor's well documented claim to have flown her african flight "solo". Please see the video clip published earlier in this thread:

http://www.pprune.org/private-flying...ml#post9559074

in which she personally makes that claim, and her subsequent public statement that the flight was not solo?

2. Given the above, what was she doing in the picture of her, published several times earlier in this thread, standing in front of a huge picture depicting the route and claiming she had been "Alone in an open cock-pit [sic] plane"?

3. By what authority, and with what qualification, does she wear RAF wings?

If Ms Curtis-Taylor can provide sensible and satisfactory answers: I am sure that most if not all of her critics would be silenced. Certainly I am prepared to be convinced.

I (still!) look forward to hearing.....