PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2016, 19:37
clivewatson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting letter Jay and I presume it’s the text of that which you reported as having received some time ago. If I am correct the author is a junior barrister at Matrix Chambers. Anyway her choice of words is rather illuminating;

You will leave my client no option but to consider legal proceedings against you in order to vindicate her rights, including but not limited to seeking interim injunctive relief against you.
Apart from the glaringly obvious detail that TC-T would only have contacted a lawyer if she was already considering the legal option, and then her lawyer threatens that it may be considered, is quite telling. So too is the delay. My guess as one partial to a game of poker is that it looks like a bluff, walks like a bluff, and even smells like a bluff.

My question to Tracey is this; why, as someone who is facing what appears to be very well documented statements of facts that counter your claimed achievements do you only respond with legal threats? Have you not considered the other option of telling the truth?

It is my opinion Tracey, and I’m quite happy to let your lawyer opine whether she is happy for me to air it, is that you have painted yourself into a corner with a series of exaggerated claims, misleading statements, misrepresentations and, by being extremely uneconomical with the truth, you have subsequently attempted to deflect the criticism that now clouds every hope you ever had of deserving the title of “aviatrix.” That title, little bird, is something that history will NEVER bestow upon you for the flights you have carried out with Ewald Gritsch.

To misquote Clint Eastwood “If you’re really feelin’ lucky “bird,” add mine to the list if you have the guts, nerve or front to fight it out in court."

Clive Watson

Last edited by clivewatson; 4th Nov 2016 at 19:40. Reason: spolling mistake