PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2016, 07:16
Cessnafly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She admits she could have done more to correct misleading reports that made liberal use of the phrase “flying solo”.

“I wish we’d sorted that misreporting out but I can’t do everything all of the time,” she said.

There were 3 trips over 3+ years. Cape - UK, UK - Australia & then the USA trip.
Over the WHOLE time, she has been posing ALONE for interviews to misrepresent the fact she only flew for 10% of the time.

She also says that she wished she had done more regarding the misrepresentations - I wonder if TCT has ANY evidence over this 3 year period of correcting ANY of the articles. I most certainly did not see any statement by her until June 2016, and that was only because she was still attempting to keep the lid on the fraud of worldwide magnitude involving big big money.

Surely, Artemis Investment Managment must by now know that their name has been plastered all over this airframe surrounding such misrepresentation. Even TCT acknowledges the misrepresentation but says that she wished she did more.

Last edited by Cessnafly; 2nd Nov 2016 at 07:57.