PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2016, 18:22
deefer dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WeeJeem,

Thanks, yes that was the warning that popped up on her site that I once saw, but when I log onto her site it no longer pops up for me. No worries.

Yes, I did notice the line about damage and distress. I would have thought that anyone who brings it upon themselves as a result of not being being completely honest about their achievements, or who peddles half truths or is extremely careless with the truth, deserves to suffer from damage and distress once they get exposed. Many might suffer this as a result of their own conscience, but not everyone has one of these.

I cannot imagine for one moment Boeing, Artemis or TCT wanting this to EXPLODE on the front pages and onto everyone's tea time TV just yet. She has an unfinished trip to pick up soon, and perhaps a different passenger to find if she isn't able (or circumstances and logics don't allow) fly it all by herself. Alone that is.

Also, I'd be interested to learn who is writing these warning shots. They need to improve their use of English grammar.