PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2016, 21:31
piperboy84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All's well that ends well, look at all the positives that came out of this. Tracey and Boeing will have more time on their hands to focus on the outreach and charitable activities that they started during the flights, The LAA have shown what a stalwart of democracy and good governance their organization is in hearing out all sides and adjudicating with fairness. Sam never again has to worry about getting a clip around the lug for not getting the Louis Vittons loaded on time, with the nav award pulled Bill Woodham can stop spinning in his gimbal and rest in peace and finally the hero of story Jay Sata, the tenacious, ankle biting information ferret who in spite of being dismissed at the start as a sad sack moaning faced bastard persisted till the truth came out and more importantly was acted upon. The only losers here are the miserable bastards like me and my fellow ppruners who have now lost our sole source of entertainment, I suppose I could go back to gleefully reading the obituary page of the local paper but it just won't be as good as this thread has been .

Last edited by piperboy84; 23rd Oct 2016 at 01:47.