PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2016, 21:32
Jenna_Aviatrix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Goaround92
Any one else in the same boat as me?
'Following a careful review of your assessment results, unfortunately you do not meet the minimum expected to be considered further for the easyJet MPL programme, however we are pleased to advise that you have met the standard to be considered for further assessment for Generation easyJet Pilot Training Programme'
Hi Goaround92 - I had the same response after my Phase 2 and they said that it just means I don't qualify for Route 1 & 2 but do qualify for Route 3. I believe for myself its based purely on the basis that I don't hold any A-Levels, only GCSEs, because my assessment day went quite well.

So with us Route 3 people, it means that if successful after Phase 3, we start the course with CTC on their Integrated ATPL Programme which will be geared towards easyJet's SOPs and after the 26 Weeks Ground School, if we're performing well we may be offered a placement with easyJet at that stage.

At the end of the course we'll hold a CPL License, whereas Route 1 and 2 people will hold a MPL License.

This was the information I gained from CTC themselves when I called them a couple months back.

My Phase 3 date is this Thursday coming on the 27th Oct.....MEGA NERVOUS