PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2016, 18:45
REUSES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My first post - I've seen FANS obsession with Monarch on these threads and up until now there seemed to be no need to actually start abusing people. Monarch have now been cleared to operate by the CAA for another 12 months and now the abuse has started. It smacks of a bitter ex-employee to me (Possibly sacked or made redundant). I could be wrong but I can see no other reason why someone would have so much hatred for a company. Definitely not a disgruntled passenger as they would just say as much, and for some reason I don't think he/she works for a rival airline. Monarch have really upset this person and they are clearly gutted that they have survived. Obviously none of know for sure what the future is for Monarch but I could say the same for the majority of companies out there, but for now they are in business and while they are in business they always have a chance of making a success of it. I hope they make it - flown with them many times and have been generally very happy with them.