PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2016, 08:24
KAAATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kevinsmiley
Hello everyone ,
Congrats kaaate and manymiles! You have crossed your finished line and now waiting for that amazing journeys . I wish I could be in the same boat.
I have applied for VA ADL base a while ago and just got a reply back to do a 30 seconds pitch video . I have put off doing the video because I wanted SYD base instead . I looked up on VA website and they are recruiting SYD as well right now . When I applied for that , it would say I already submitted my application ( ADL) - and current status is video interview . Do I just finish the pitch video first and then sending them an email to change my base ? I noticed there is an option for the base you would prefer when clicking on the video interview . I am trying to log onto the application and change the base but it would not allow me to . If anyone has any tips or advice about this please feel free to share , I am really grateful for any info . I have applied for QF as well but the process is so lengthy so I thought I would give VA. shot because both of the companies are great to work for and I always dream of becoming a cabin crew . Is anyone in the same boat ? Thanks for reading
Hi Kevinsmiley.. if I were you I would do your elevator pitch then send them an email requesting to change your base goodluck!