PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone actually like it out here anymore?
Old 18th Sep 2016, 19:48
OMAAbound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CamelRustler
Congrats on the upgrade after 4 years that's great! Coming up on 9 years and I will be beginning my downgrade along with all remaining 330/340 drivers. So the next two years I will be sitting right seat after serving multiple years here as Captain. I and all remaining 330/340 Captains are no longer qualified to operate an EK aircraft from the left seat. So we will be sitting to the right of DEFO's and persons 4 years our junior. Apparently 20 takeoff and landings at 60 hours a month can not compare to 4-5 takeoff and landings at 90 hours. Oh and after I've done my time in the right seat I get the pleasure of going through a Captains review board and another command course. Yeah this place so totally rocks! Light at the end of the tunnel was indeed the train. Fatbus still likes it here.
Geeez man!

That is crap at its finest! Why the hell are they doing that, surely they'd of given 330/340 drivers a gig on the 'super jumbo' im pretty certain bus guys can convert in a week or so due to the cockpit familiarities between them?