PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2016, 06:17
KAAATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by manymiles
Hi Everyone,

Yes I did the Elevator Pitch also, however yes I believe it is a new process VA are trialling. Shame we are the guinea pigs haha. My elevator pitch was pretty average I had about 10 attempts as couldn't get the light right on my tablet. Anyway in the end, I just submitted what I could.
I then attended the Recruitment Day. After the Recruitment Day was advised I had progressed to the online test, and I completed that about a week ago.

TODAY however I have also received an email advising I have progressed to Reference Check stage - yay!

MORTI - have you received any further update? Seems we are about the same stage. Which Recruitment Day session were you at?

KAAATE - are you still awaiting update on your Reference outcome?
HIGHABOVE - that is great news you have submitted your Elevator Pitch - good luck, and I hope you get an invite to a Recruitment Day soon!!

To everyone else - good luck with your journey, and keep us posted!

ANY NEWBIES to this forum? - Feel free to post an update. The more news/updates - the better for everyone
I was until about an hour ago!! Finally got a call from virgin saying there is a ground school starting on October 18th, and that if all goes well with medical I should be given a spot! Words can't describe how happy I am right now!!! 😄😄😄