PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2016, 23:06
natd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Teamglobal
Thanks natd I'm so relieved that it's all over .. Had my medical today so happy I've received the green light 😌

That's great news to hear you received the uniform fitting email .. When is your date for that? Yes, I'm sure my email for that will be coming soon too!

For those that wanted to hear how the medical went and a little concerned about their BMI ...

Firstly, don't be worried about the BMI

When I arrived I was asked to do a urine sample (not completely sure why as I already did my drug and alcohol testing 10 days prior), then I was asked to do the hearing test and then the ear pressure test ... After that I actually got to meet the doctor, we chatted candidly for a while which was nice then he checked all my serology documents asked me to undress to underwear 😁😁😁 lol and then checked my stomach, checked heart, knee reflexes, lifted both legs seperately to 75 degrees, then asked me to stand up turn facing away from him, lift my arms up and down, bend and touch my toes (woo hoo I did it!!! I've been practicing that for a few weeks now) then asked me to squat ... Then I dressed and he weighed me, took height, my waist measurement and then asked me to read the second bottom line of the eye chart ... Then he completed the forms and gave me the green tick of approval .. I might add my doctor I used from the list was based in Brisbane

Good luck to all those still to do their Medicals, it's all good nothing to worry about
Hey Teamglobal,

That's great news I knew you would be fine. Isn't it crazy how our doctors sort of did different things.

In regards to uniform fittings they emailed giving options of threee dates to pick from Tue 27 - Thurs 29 - and you also have to pick a suitable time between 10am - 3.30pm and it only goes for 30mins.