PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2016, 11:16
megan

Received 392 Likes on 207 Posts
I think there is a lot of jealousy here - None whatsoever
1. Tracey is female - Yes
2. she is attractive - No, reminds me of a horse
3. she is successful - Yes, in conning people into her orbit
4. she is personable - Has to be to get away with the lies she tells to the gullible, or are the gullible she has sucked in just that damn stupid.

Why don't you all just get on with life and stop knocking others? - A segment of the community are not impressed with liers, no matter who they are. Are you suggesting that we should stoop to this ladies (I use the term advisedly) level of obfuscation and plain lying about her achievements? We Sir, are better than that.

Two friends flew a light aircraft around the world in the early '70's and broke a speed record for the circumnavigation (a real circumnavigation, not TCT's lie of a circumnavigation). Did they receive recognition? Only by way of a entry in the FAI books. That's how REAL people conduct their affairs.

As has been said by others, she has done nothing for the cause of aviation, except to bring it in disrepute. The female pilots in my family are absolutely disgusted at both her claims, and the apparent use of her sex to advance her aims, which are best described as tawdry.