PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2016, 10:10
Planemike

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think there is a lot of jealousy here
1. Tracey is female
2. she is attractive
3. she is successful
4. she is personable
Why don't you all just get on with life and stop knocking others?
You could also add......
5. Deceptive
6. Untruthful

squashbug, It is not a matter of jealousy, envy or misogyny just a desire to see the facts presented in a straight forward manner. I have the feeling you have not followed the commentary on the situation surrounding TC-Ts claims...... If her claims are allowed to go unchallenged it debases all the truthful claims from dozens of other pilots who have achieved a great deal. There are many names quoted in this thread. Their endeavours have been truthfully presented and where they have received help they readily acknowledge it.......

I was not going to quote an example but have changed my mind because I have briefly met the person concerned, Johan Wiklund. In case you are unaware he is a Swedish pilot who has flown SOLO, unsupported, from North Cape to Cape Town. I and a group of others chatted to him when he visited Old Warden for the Moth Club meet. He was very approachable and answered questions in a very direct, straight forward way. No smart PR just a likeable guy talking about his experiences. Certainly, no "off limits" questions.....

Last edited by Planemike; 8th Sep 2016 at 10:47.