PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2016, 07:12
Mn64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinc D Princ
4 months into the recruitment and ppl still get cut on literally every step of the process. Xref, ASIC, medical... you name it!
Like I said once before, when my friend received a rejection after Xref, I was really hoping we're done with rejections. Especially 'cause, sadly, they all come with zero explanations or feedback and you just want to know what is it you could have done better. I personally witnessed how much that bothered him-not knowing why-and we've spent many, many conversations guessing was it this, was it that... I've tried my best to keep his spirit up, but nothing I said was as good as their feedback would have been.
It's always a mix of feeling really sad for those who it happened to and that well known fear of what happens next with your own application.
Poppyseed & sepgc, I wish you both all the very best in your future careers and like you already said, it all happens for a good reason and maybe this was just clearing a way for something much better.
I'm super grateful I had a chance to read your stories on here and I thank you for all the input you've given to our little forum 'cause you've helped all of us sharing your application process stories. Keep your heads up!
Couldn't have put it better myself, Dinc D Princ!!