PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2016, 20:59
poppyseed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys,
Well it's official, that unsuccessful email was correct. Shocked is an understatement. I'd emailed them asking if had been sent I corrctly after successfully completing my medical and ASIC. I pretty much got an automated reply saying my application has been unsuccessful. I then phoned the team juuust to confirm but she wouldn't give me any answers as to why. After spending so much money on the medical I really expected maybe a more substantial answer, but I understand they don't have to. It all seems a little strange to me to have made it so far and have them call me for 'more information' (which I still don't know what this was for) only to cut me a few days later.
I'm really hoping this was just a random occurrence so that there isn't anyone else in my position.
For anyone else that sadly gets this email too- try to keep a positive outlook- if it was meant to be, it will be. Soon I'll get a job doing something else and wonder why I hadn't started sooner and ever thought of doing anything else.
I truely wish you guys all the best of luck in your futures with the company. There's still a long way to go but stay positive and you'll be fine