PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Combined Hearing and audiogram thread
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2016, 22:00
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts
I often wondered about the crystal effect of fillings. I'm open to all ideas at the moment but have started to get the attention I'm needing. A squeaky wheel and all that. Sat watching telly news yesterday and realised I could hear every word. Just didn't notice at first. However, the fudge came back.

What I don't get is, if it's an over-pressure in the cochlea, then why does it vary in both ears at the same time? I'm having to play a very careful game of getting the information v teeing the surgeons orf.

Back to the eye guy tomorrow. My post-operative 20/20 has dipped in the subject eye which I hope only means the ensuing cataract is on its way. I can see Mizor and Alcor with ease with the left - and I went through the dual procedures with that several years ago.

It has to be said - if I'd not had antibiotics, gall-bladder removal, brachytherapy for prostate cancer, knee surgery, spinal surgery and three lots of eye surgery, I'd be weezing, gut clenching, cancer-wridden, limping, curved person that bumped into things a lot.

I'm hoping that by the time I'm 90 I'll have everything working a treat