PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2016, 17:05
maxred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is of course a real problem here. It would appear that in the society that has been developed, individuals, generally tbose with, or have friends who, have money and privilege, can do, can say, and can act with impunity. They think they can get away with it. Politicians, corporate fat cats, bankers et al. Everything is fair game. Look at Sir Shifty, look at the latest political idiot, rhymes with vase.that is a clue....? I am embroiled in my own TCT, where a business partner stole the business, my. business, whilst I was unwell. Her and her father. The scallywags I call them, fondly. They took me to court to not tell lies. The levels of deceit, the level of duplicity, was incredulouos on their part. And yet, cause daddy has very deep pockets, it was to be all my fault, all my fantasy. I have them half way down a well at the moment, but it has cost me thousands in legal fees. People like TCT must be brought to account, must be called to answer, because if they don't, it is just another nail, in a world coffin, of deceit, fraud, and kid on, whilst the good folks, sit and read threads like this , wondering how it can happen.