PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CEBU PACIFIC SKYPE INTERVIEW
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2016, 11:32
Black Crow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondino
Guess your a bit outdated...training allowance had change in better salary now is a way batter than before...and yes at the moment i can live more than good...and of course I will not tell you my figures here in public....honestly?at the moment quite a few left for other realities from Hong kong to the middle east...and to Some major in US...so stop Being silly please...as I said is not the best places in the world...but is a good starting point better than being jobless or having to pay a fortune to buy 500 Hours in a crappy place.
Oh my info are update at august 2016 ️How about yours?
The same old "I can't tell you here in public"...... And why is that? Let me tel you.

The reason is there is no set pay scales at CP, these numbers are kept secret by HR because it depends upon who they are paying. Some make more, a lot make less. All major airlines in the world publish their pay scales for pilots, but not CP because it is not evenly distributed and management reserves the right to alter it when they feel like it.

And don't even mention the crappy accounting system. One will be lucky to actually get the money due each month as skimming is just part of doing business there. But the locals will not complain as they are happy just to have a job.

As far as the ONE pilot at CP that went to a US major (jetBlue)? He was an American born and raised Filipino that had a US ATP and considerable experience before joining CP, and he left CP to go back to the US.

My information is current as of right now, how about yours?