View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2016, 10:14
  #6763 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Shiraz
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by Pilot852 View Post
Cathay won't consider you for the cadet program unless you have a HK permanent ID. You need to live in Hong Kong for seven years before you can get a permanent ID, so your only options are to join either an AE or TT course.
What are AE and TT courses?
marjan is offline