PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2016, 20:16
NicFrances90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MNAsantos
Well, I get frequently get asked about FEAST, DART, ATC Knowledge, MULTI-PASS and Interviews, so once again I will give some tips.
For FEAST, DART and MULTI-PASS you don't need preparation, just play some games like tetris and it will me more than enough (the tests are hard, but remember to remain calm even if you think you are gonna fail.
For the interviews all I can say is that you should have that normal interview preparation. Think about what they can ask you and why are you applying for the position.
Finally, for the ATC Knowledge test you only need a week to learn the booklet. The test is fairly simple for those who study a fair amount of the booklet.

I know I live in Portugal, but I believe that some worry too much about studying the booklet that they forget about essential stuff, for example, how to arrive on time.
Public transportation can have delays, so never catch the last minute train! In my case, I stayed at an hotel near to Southampton Central Station and at 6 in the morning I got the train to Swanwick (I may sound like an old man that likes to arrive one hour before the test, but in the end I get to do the test and those who laugh and manage to be late will not be doing the test, harsh but pure truth).
Remember that IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU WILL FAIL THE STAGE!

I hope I helped those in need and hope to have someone joining me as an Air Traffic Controller Trainee
Thanks so do I.. I have been wanting to do this job for forever!!

Nic