PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flydubai leaked documents.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2016, 19:24
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey, I think I just flew with this guy :

XXXXX Dubai to Muscat, Oman

I was scheduled to fly 4 sectors with xxxxx. Following are my serious concerns about xxxxx’s flying technique, adherence to SOPs and lack of CRM.

1. Bounced Landing: In absolutely calm winds at Muscat, ILS 26 R the aircraft bounced after landing and touched down very firmly the second time, in my opinion it was due to wrong flare technique.

2. He has constant habit of making and then executing FMS route and approach changes without informing other crew member, that includes deletion of planned route points and creating and executing new way points for approach. This is a serious flight safety issue and he must be briefed about the company SOPs on the subject.

3. He has a dangerous tendency to go heads down and make and executes FMS changes being PF, and that too well below 7500 feet in Dubai terminal area with extreme air traffic all around. This all he does even when PM is not doing any other task. When told to refrain from this, he makes gestures of annoyance and then stop announcing FMA changes as a reaction, and does not respond to FMS changes announced by the PM on his behalf.

4. Almost on every before and after take off checklist and landing checklist he announces it through memory and does not even bother to take it out or use the one on control column, which is obvious as he does not turn on the light and his note book covering the checklist on control column. Occasionally he takes out the checklist but makes no effort to read it, he just holds it and announce checks verbally.

5. He makes gestures and raises his voice when told to do something, he does not like to be told anything and shows no respect and courtesy to other crew member.