PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2016, 21:01
Piltdown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is absolutely no doubt that TCT is a good speaker. She tells a mean story, is very persuasive and is totally believable. She is a female version of the very working class Anthony Charles Lynton Blair. And like Blair, she describes the world as she sees it. I think she also shares his extreme level of arogance. But because we are too stupid and ignorant to see things the way she does, her alternative view of reality has lead us to the reason this thread has started.

But I don't think she will change. Her total belief in herself and her understanding of the way things are means that she will continue to spout the bo!!ocks she does, pick up the cash and take the accolades. Worse, those who dish out the cash, awards, gongs etc. love people like her. Give her any kudos and you get repaid in lots of gushing thank yous, pleanty of fawning and associated "I'm not worthy" quotes. Yet she'll still take it, because she thinks she is worth it and has earnt what has just come her way. I'll also suggest that she is likely to be sure that she is right that you will never change her mind.

Only when her cash dries up will she stop. So we should follow the advice in criminal movies with fraud cases and that is "follow the cash". Stop her cash and then we can put this thread to bed.

PM