PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of training at Aeros Flight Training, Is it good?
Old 1st Jul 2016, 15:50
andythepandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking of training at Aeros Flight Training, Is it good?

As the title says I am looking at doing my CPL training at Aeros flight training just down the road from me. A few months back I went to FTE Jerez to look at the school and take the aptitude tests which to my amazement I passed. Ever since then I have been trying to raise the finances through loans and working my arse off to save some money. Sadly I am struggling to get a loan due to my parents being too old and not having a good enough income

At a pilot careers day I came across a company called Aeros based in Wellesbourne which is just down the road from me. They offer almost the exact same course and qualifications at many of the other large flying school for practically half the price. This is very enticing and a much more realistic and attainable sum of money and if at the end of the day I come out with the same qualifications then what is the downside?

If anyone has ever trained at Aeros or knows what the course is like please let me know it would really help me decide whether this is the right course for me and whether the quality of training is as good as places like CTC and FTE