PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Jul 2003, 05:15
feyenoord4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
from personal experience (i lived in Dubai from 1998-2001) i can say that i loved dubai. For pilots seeking a job at emirates, that wonder if their kids will get the right oppertunities, i can tell you most will love it. I was 14 when i moved there and the best teenages years i had were over in Dubai, its safe, clean, and a beautifull place to live. There are plenty of international schools (financed by emirates, i believe) which give wonderfull future oppertunities. Housing for emirates is wonderfull, they built compounds everywhere where you can live, and trust me compared to dutch houses, these houses are mansions. I knew many pilots there that work for emirates whom all love their job, and so do the children that i knew from school, etc.

I myself got fascinated for flying in dubai, and tried to get into emirates training school, which sadly only takes local students. I'm back in holland now and going to start KLM's aviation college, but my heart is in dubai..and i certainly wish to move back sometime!