PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2016, 07:51
cc123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all! Massive apologies I haven't kept up with this, I had trouble logging in for quite a long time.
Firstly I wish everyone the best of luck. I hope it all works out for us!

I am internal and applied for MEL based long haul (closing on 22nd), and have completed my video now. My manager told me they had completed my reference a while ago now, not sure if HR have read it yet though. Since my video, I have received 2 updates from SHR, basically to let me know they will update me at the end of this week with an outcome or next steps. I'm not sure if this is just the recruitment team keeping us updated, hopefully it is a good sign, fingers are crossed!

Does anybody here know if internal rejections have been sent? Or know if this sounds like a good sign/in the same position as me?

@Dinc D Princ - I have heard no news is good! I know two externals in SYD who got a rejection the next day after the assessment day. I think it's a good sign for you for sure!
@Moniquelee - I think it's such a massive recruitment that it's taking a long time to contact everyone, hang in there

I guess it's the waiting game now -- I wish you all the best