PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2016, 20:22
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot DAR,

Thank you for your post. I admire most, if not all your posts with wise counsel, although on this particular subject/topic I believe that you and/or your peers may not be objectively seeing my very valid point.

Please hear me out.

You will notice that I have never ever posted on this particular thread, although I have been following it with much interest.

On or about 8th June at approximately 08.32 hrs a person called Ian Seager made a post on this thread. His submission was that Old Pilot had abused his Flyer Forum. He went on to say that a TCT thread had been locked because of Old Pilot. I, and many others, thought this was a rather lame and poor excuse, however, you will agree, up until yesterday [16th June] I never challenged Ian Seager about that matter and gave him the benefit of doubt.

You will agree, nobody brought Mr Seager here, he came of his own free will and posted his information voluntary, albeit with abbreviated swearing.

'New information' or evidence if you like, which you and your peers have agreed to accept only came to light yesterday.

Considering that Mr Seager is the proprietor of Seager Publishing one could say that he partly represents and is a voice in the UK GA community.

This matter is not about a person - person disagreement, is it. It's much more important than that. I wish Mr Seager no harm or malice whatsoever. My post was not cyber bullying or crossing the line anywhere. I was simply challenging Mr Seager with my findings which totally contradicted his earlier statement, which he made on this professional forum.

My submission in its simplest form is this...If we as a small aviation internet community cannot trust a renowned UK GA publisher to publish known facts surrounding this deceitful award, one then may ask or wonder, and rightly so, what any hidden agenda/s could be.

Please feel free to delete my post again if you still disagree with me.

EDIT

Mr Seager may wish to consider this. Rather than feel like he is being pushed into something that he may feel uncomfortable making a decision about, in a democratic, fair and balanced way, perhaps he may consider a poll on his forum, simply a yes or no vote poll on publishing. Just a thought.

Last edited by Jetblu; 17th Jun 2016 at 21:52. Reason: Add edit