PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2016, 12:52
Teamglobal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hollizlemynizzle
I'm so happy I found this!
I am in the exact same boat! I went to the assessment day in Brisbane on the 25th, I got an email two days later telling me to notify my references that they could be contacted so I did... And now I find out only one f my references have been called over two weeks ago. What's making me more nervous is that I kept in contact with someone that went to the same assessment day and sat at the same table as me, and he got a phone call last week saying he has made it to ground school!!! Guys I'm freaking out and yesterday I called Altara following up on my application and all the lady said to me was I would be recieving an email within the coming weeks with the status of my application. Why would she say I will receive an email and not a phone call??? 😳😳😳
Yes an interesting response from Altara .. I recall from my assessment day on the 26th that they will keep potential candidates on file and will pull from that pool of candidates as GS open up .. So I'm now thinking from this response we could be in for a long wait .. In saying that I do hope I'm wrong as I'm keen to start asap. Let's hope I'm wrong