PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2016, 16:16
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
However, I have no more reason to believe Jay Sata has a personal grievance against TCT than to believe you are motivated by a personal grievance against him when you have criticised him, chosen to accuse him of a "vigilante campaign" and persistently tried to silence him.
Nope, no personal grievance at all. But a kangaroo court held in the absence of the accused does not sit well with me at all. Posting private correspondence that shows the accused private details on a public forum does not sit well with me either. Whatever we think of the woman we do not have the right invade her privacy or stir up internet hate campaigns. This was clearly an attempt to create an internet "pile on" and that also does not sit well with me. I am all for fair and even discussion on the subject and am not a fan of her actions but neither have I tried to silence "him" just tried to stop things getting out of hand.

Lets say I don't like you FL and don't like the way you have handled a case, do you think I have the right to post private correspondence showing your home address on an anonymous internet forum?

By all means discuss whats in the public domain but do it without attempting to stir up hatred. We should be able to discuss things in a civilised manner.

However at the end of the day, I still think who cares if she is a bull****ter, walk into any flying club bar and the air is thick with it, this is just one more case of a pilot begging themselves up on a fragile truth for their own sense of self. I find it sad more than anything else and don't think it even deserves oxygen.

I do like your attempt at role reversal though, ever considered becoming a lawyer.....