PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2016, 05:53
kghjfg

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
The thing is, we do all know, the organisations know, the editors know, the TV people know, TCT knows, Ewald knows.

What you are forgetting is that some people prefer money to integrity. Some people prefer fame to integrity.

Some people have to be cautious, even if they do have some integrity. I bet TCT has a very big legal team, if you owned a magazine, would you go up against it? Risk your livelihood and that of others?

I remember when Lewis Hamilton won British Sports Personality thingy, I pointed out to the BBC he was no longer British, he emigrated for tax purposes, I don't think he should be allowed to use the Union flag when he wins either.

Anyway, back to Ewald, he prefers money to integrity, TCT prefers fame and money to integrity.

They are not alone in these views, they never have been, and they never will be. Neither would be a friend of mine. Life is too short to be obsessed about people we cannot change. It's not that they are lying, that's their personalities, you cannot change their personalities. This isn't a nice upstanding member of the community lying, which would distress me.

Of course they sleep well, they are what they are, from the root, and so they do not even think they have done anything wrong.

The funny thing is it is you that is keeping their story alive, the rest of the world is saying "Tracy who?". Ewald has made his money. Was Sam involved btw, was he paid ? Did he keep the money ?

They lied, we all know that, if we ever meet anyone who gets it wrong, we'll correct them. If I meet TCT I'll be polite, otherwise it will reflect on me.

You can only control your own integrity in this life, not that of others.

HCAP obviously know of the deceit. Does anyone believe they are actually honourable ? Do they even ? They'll do nothing, TCT will collect her award. Sad isn't it.

Another one to strike from the "integrity" list. Shame that they are not fussed about integrity with a name like that. Just goes to show what these people are actually like I suppose.