PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2016, 20:25
POBJOY

Received 79 Likes on 27 Posts
Who Does What When

Chug I understand all that but who is actually going to make the changes required and are they actually capable of knowing how to go about it.
Is it possible that they have so little expertise in their own system (at top level) they will have to import a 'team' from a known capable organisation outside (poss major airline) that operate to the very highest public transport regulations that can advise them. As stated if there are no changes to the present 'staff ' who are supposed to be dealing with this how will it CHANGE.
I am afraid my opinion is rather non PC on this but i always have doubts on organisations that have 'names' in charge rather than those with a proven background in the actual job in hand. With the Air in Air Cadets being a bit of a clue one would expect some suitable air qualified people running the show.The fact that this is not the case is now well proven by the current situation. Perhaps an airline that ran a Mach 2 airliner in the commercial arena could point the way.