PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2016, 10:38
jfy1999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tankertrashnav
I've never posted on this section of PPRuNe before, so I hope my question isn't irrelevant.

My wife and I are flying from Newquay to Birmingham with FlyBE in the near future, with the remainder of our trip by rail. We'll just have hand baggage. I'm trying to find out just how long its likely to take from sceheduled landing time to getting to the railway station for our onward trip. My wife walks with a stick so we wont be able to rush. My normal experience is on overseas trips and having to factor in baggage retrieval, customs and immigration etc, so I'm hoping as none of these apply we might be through and away pretty sharpish.

Anyone with local knowledge help?
I can't say how long the customs will take. It's likely to be a very short time if it's on a domestic flight during a quiet time of the day. Once you're through, you can hop on the Air Rail people mover which runs directly from the second floor of the terminal to the station. The ride takes about 90 seconds. The only snag is that Flybe passengers arrive at the opposite end of the terminal from where the people mover is located.