PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot hit by ground vehicle during walk-around!
Old 25th Apr 2016, 01:10
Land Hopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Notapilot,

To be honest, this is a response that I think that most could ever expect from from so called 'professional' aviator. Putting yourself at the top of the food chain, lol

At the end of the day, without the professional ethics of the ground teams, you wouldn't even leave the parking stand.

If I read your next argument before you state it (EK Dispatchers being in charge) pull the other one. They are nothing but a waste of space and company finance doing diddly squat and covering their behinds like the vast majority of EK minions. I could tell you stories that would make you leave your cosy chair and double check everything on the loadsheet they give you because we all know they do not reconcile what is loaded against the planned documents because they need to get an 'on time departure'

If you want to suggest that the ramp teams in DXB are effectively construction workers then I suggest you really do get out of you cocoon/bubble. That is nothing other than sheer ignorance and arrogance.

You my friend, obviously represen the 'new Dubai' person rather than those that have been here during the good old days.

Very sad indeed.